Pro Safety and Training Pty Ltd aims to become a leader in the provision of safety training and consulting to corporate customers in Australia and Papua New Guinea. We want to help make your business safer and reduce your business risk.
As a business in a competitive marketplace we believe our culture and beliefs set us apart from the competition.
Our core values are:
- To provide training and fit testing that is done in a way that exceeds customer expectations
- To only utilise passionate trainers that are subject matter experts in their respective fields
- To deliver relevant training to organisations, made possible through quality consultation with our clients
- To be flexible to the needs of organisations
- To operate in a transparent, honest and ethical fashion
- To be as passionate about our customers businesses as we are of ours
Benefits of choosing Pro Safety and Training
By choosing Pro Safety and Training you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pricing on courses and fit testing
- Courses that are either nationally accredited or developed by industry experts (sometimes both)
- Friendly trainers that are experts in their fields
- Ability to mobilize quickly anywhere in Australia or PNG to deliver training at your location
- Free handouts that will make meeting legislative requirements easier
- Class numbers capped so that students and learners get the attention they deserve
For training to be high quality we need to utilise high quality trainers. Pro Safety and Training only engages trainers with the following:
- A Diploma or a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Thorough experience in their respective fields. This experience needs to be able to be backed up through references and referees
- Trainers must be qualified and certified in the training they are delivering
- A positive and people friendly attitude so that all students are made to feel welcomed and supported throughout their studies
To keep our trainers motivated and experienced we regularly undertake professional development training and undertake informal and formal training with our trainers.
Get in contact with us on 1300 336 003 or send us an email here.